The SAGITTAL FIRST™ Philosophy is a ground-breaking approach that standardizes, simplifies, and shortens Class II and Class III treatment.
It employs the Carriere® Motion 3D™ Appliance to treat the AP dimension at the beginning of treatment before placing brackets or aligners. By resolving the most difficult part of treatment first, you can achieve a Class I platform in 3 to 6 months, shortening total treatment time by a minimum of 6 months.1 You know how excited patients and parents become when you mention shorter treatment times!
The Ultimate Success Formula
Standardizes and Simplifies Treatment
- Utilizes same treatment protocol no matter the malocclusion type
- Simplifies treatment and planning
- Eliminates lab time delays with direct-bond placement
Shortens Overall Treatment by up to 6 Months
- Eliminates competing forces associated with AP correction while wearing fixed appliances
- Fosters greater patient compliance at the start of treatment, when patient motivation is highest
- Establishes a Class I platform in 3 to 6 months, faster than any other appliance currently on the market2
Increases Conversion Rates with Same-Day Starts
- Motion 3D can be bonded immediately after the consultation
- Takes under 15 minutes to place and educate the patient
- Minimize extractions to help build your practice
Offers More Treatment Options for Patients
- Motion 3D provides simple bite correction for clear aligner treatment
- Offers opportunity to postpone decision about whether to finish with brackets or aligners based on compliance, hygiene, and treatment progress
|SAGGITAL FIRSTTM Casebook|
Discover simplified and shorter treatment times with Carriere MOTION 3D Appliances. Read the SAGGITAL FIRST Casebook today, featuring over 35 clinical cases!
Carriere® Motion 3D™ Class II Correction Appliance
A huge move in the right direction for orthodontics. To limit extractions and to turn difficult Class II patients into simpler Class I patients is a dream come true for you and your patients. With its sleek, aesthetic and non-invasive design, the Motion 3D Class II Correction Appliance provides greater comfort and shortens treatment time by up…
Carriere® Motion 3D™ Class III Correction Appliance
The Motion 3D Class III Appliance provides a new, remarkably easy-to-use and patient-friendly solution for Class III treatment. The Motion 3D Class III Appliance is a minimally invasive appliance intended to treat Class III malocclusions without extractions, painful orthognathic surgery, or traditionally uncomfortable and obtrusive facemasks. The Motion 3D Class III Appliance is as easy…